Thursday, May 27, 2010

Loving yourself with affirmation and supporting energy

this week I'll start the training for self love: affirmation+ supportingenergy. It works great for lot of people on my forum first affirmation will be :"I love and appreciate myself completely"
anyone who want to participate could use with affirmation and receive the energy with it,o receive the energy you should think:"I am ready to get the energy" after that say the affirmation and relax for few minutes

SO let's start it :) One last word- because we do not love ourselves this affirmation with energy could start healing crisis - do not worry-see more about healing crisis here http://www.health-science-spirit.com/healingcrisis.html

I've started this training Sept 16 2008 on my forum for Russian speaking people http://www.lightplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=390&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

and since a lot of people joined it and got dramatically changes in their life, health, love and business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels