Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Christmas challenge

I’d like to invite you to join Christmas challenge there one will win IPAD. For this you need to subscribe to wellness club and to try some products. I would not hide that I will benefit from your subscription, but I need it for greater good purposes: 1. I need to continue my free healings and Reiki and other energies attunements for Russian speaking ppl who are mostly very poor and can not afford healing and attunemtns. I have website for this purpose http://www.lightplanet.org/forum/index.php and thousands already got free healings and attunemnts, but now its broken and I need to transfer it to new platform, and keep it free. 2. I need also to continue my scientific research on cheap and effective cancer cure-by catalytic therapy and by Reiki - see my scientific papers on this subject in my profile. I’ve tried to get grants for these research but because its cheap and effective and can put big pharma out of job I did not get the grant. And effectiveness of these researches has been proven when I cured my cat’s stage 4 cancer. See article about it here https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140626013406-138727290-my-scientific-research-helped-me-to-save-my-cat-from-terminal-cancer/ Thus by subscribing to this wellness club you will help ppl in need to get free healing and attunements and will help developing cancer cure. Moreover these products are really good if I did not try them I would not invite anyone to join. You will not only will get organic products but will save a lot of money by changing your household products to these one because for instance you’ll be able to do laundry in cold water and results of it will amaze you- I never got such clean laundry even with top usual products in hot water. You’ll save environment because these products do not contain harsh chemicals- just enzymes. Also if you switch your supplements to supplement offered in this club you’ll see the difference and can be sure that you are using scientifically tested product. See more about these products in my articles. Also you can join my group To live longer but to become younger https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13551052 PM me if you want to participate in this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels