Friday, November 9, 2012

My protocol to beauty and health

Intoduction On my recent birthday ( I was turning 53) my mother in law said that I am got much younger. The best part of it was that she was not telling it to me and it was not a compliment, mostly the fact. It was best present ever. Similar present I've got 14 years ago ( I was 39) than officer had been checking my passport there was my photo on which I was 25 years old. He could not believe that it was one person such great positive changes had been done to me by my healing efforts. I have to say that the whole my life I were trying to get better health and life. About my path to health and good situations in all areas of my life which walked from my youth you can see in the book from amazon listed bellow. But after I've got to my menopause I've to change some regimens in my protocol and add something new to it. Mostly for restoring beauty, but some for overall health as well. Here I will tell how I've got such good results which had been visual. I will describe the massage, exercises, vitamins and supplements, homeopathy and energy healing methods which lead me to this results. The main component of health and longevity It is iodine. Most people have iodine deficiency which can not be overcome by common vitamins. It is because the traditional dosage of iodine is not enough as had been shown by research of Dr Abraham, G.E. He wrote in his Orthoiodosupplementation: Iodine Sufficiency Of The Whole Human Body Abraham, G.E., Flechas, J.D., Hakala, J.C. The Original Internist, 9:30-41, 2002 “So far, the optimal daily requirement for I has been estimated at 6 mg of iodide for the thyroid gland and 5 mg of iodine for the mammary glands. The adrenal glands may also require adequate levels of I for normal function.” When I started to use this dosages I've got rid of few nasty symptoms: 1. Arthritis like pain in the joints which had been resistant to all arthritis medicine. 2.Dry skin on the elbow. 3.Cold hand and feet and overall sensitivity to cold. 4. And of course this dosages of iodine +iodide helped me to decrease the cold and flu outbreak. The brand of iodine and iodide which Ive found most effective are shown bellow in amazon links. Thyroid As I described in my book ( shown above in amazon links) I had overactive thyroid. I managed to heal it to normal. But after my second pregnancy it turned to under active. At the beginning g it was just a little bit, but after menopause it starts to slowdown much more so I've had to use the supplements and other methods to restore it function or to add the active ingredients. I am using raw thyroid and adrenal and some mixtures to support thyroid as supplement, acupressure points and Su Jok points for massage and color. Along with iodine it gave me very good boost of energy and also shed off some years from my face, Supplements and books from which I used the points are showing below in amazon links. Acidity versus alkaline It is well known now that acidity of body fluids would lead to various health problems. I started to use baking soda to diminish acidity and body thanked me with good functions. I use most of the time 4 tablets 3 or 4 times a day. If I feel tired, or have some symptoms of cold I increase dosage to 4 tablets 5-6 times daily. Teeth witening and health I used for teeth whitening a combination of the few toothpastes- see them bellow in amazon links. It is important to get toothpaste without fluoride as well. Results of using these products were very good- I think even better than whitening with the dentist and of course much- much cheaper. to be continued in the next article I'll tell about the exercise I use to keep face and body young, about massage, vitamins and energy work and much much more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels