Friday, September 29, 2017

Best natural laundry detergent I ever used

I finally found laundry detergent I was looking so long. Long ago in USSR I used laundry detergent based on enzymes- it worked wonder even in cold water. But I could not find something similar in US- and finally I've got one https://www.melaleuca.com/ProductStore/Product?sku=5544 It really do as it say- it makes laundry so bright and clean as no one detergent I used before and I used a variety. Moreover the scent is good and when laundry stored in drawer it does not get this stale scent, it still has fresh scent. And the power of this detergent to work in cold water already saved me more than it's price. We have gas water heater and when I do laundry in cold water I'm saving tons of money. Furthermore it's good for environment and it is very small amount which you will need each time- little goes a long way. Also it works with stains as miracle. So I am very happy with this and highly recommend you to try it as well. #detergent, #environment, #wellness, #enzymes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels