Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The best hair and nails ever



Recently I had the problem with hair and nails. Hair started to get very dry and fragile, nails braked easily. And I decided to change the situation.
I've used the vitamins for hair and nails.

I've putted the filter to the shower head.

Every other day I made the mask for hair- mask consisted from clay and henna (my hair is blond so I need henna neutral) in equal parts also I added a few drop of oil to the mask.

After mask I used the shampoo and conditioner and after that dry hair with the towel and used stay on conditioner.

Also every other day I use oil on the hair overnight.

And now I have the healthier hair I ever had.

In the next post I'll tell how I've get rid of gray hair once and for all.

Bellow see the particular brands I've used and found the best for these purposes.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels