Thursday, April 7, 2011

How I've got rid of back pain, improved posture and abs



Practically all my life I was suffering from back pain. It was hard for me to stay long and to sit long and very often I've had outbreak when I should stay in bed for this pain. I tried a lot of remedies- homeopathy, acupuncture, massage and various creams. It helps a little for some time but after a while the pain always was back.
And now, almost two years ago I've discovered some things that helped me tremendously.

It is shoes with the negative heels and balance training disc. Now I wear only these shoes with negative heels and sit in front of my computer on this disc and back pain doesn't bother me anymore. Moreover my posture and abs improved greatly.

Particular brands I've used see bellow:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels