Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kevin Sorbo Reveals the Strokes He Kept Secret

Even Hercules has problems faced by mere mortals – only Kevin Sorbo, who played the demi-God on the '90s TV hit Hercules, didn't want his audiences to know it. As he is only now divulging, during filming of his series he suffered a series of strokes that he kept secret at the time. Flashback to the summer of 1997, when Hercules was going strong. Sorbo, then 38, was working out fiendishly so he could perform his own stunts and fighting on-set. But then began feeling pain, aching, tingling and cold sensations in his left arm and hand. "At the time, I was promoting the feature film Kull the Conqueror. I had several doctors on my publicity tour check me out, but they didn't believe it was anything serious," Sorbo, 52, tells the latest issue of Neurology Now as he discusses his new book, to be published next month by Da Capo Press, True Strength: My Journey from Hercules to Mere Mortal and How Nearly Dying Saved My Life. Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/63206496.html#ixzz1ZfxmgY2o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels