Monday, October 17, 2011

looking for new tv

Because I love to watch tv very much, oh may be not all time I am watching the tv- more shows I am watching through internet, but still I need good tv to watch it. Recently we bought one of the lcd tv, but we need more - to my daughter's room, to bedroom and I decided to research the internet. The most important questions are : 3D or not 3D? Features like Internet streaming and LED backlights are also important. Home theaters, or well budget tv , etc. I actually sank in all this information and thought that I'll never will be able to pick right tv. Also lcd &plasma ? This is the #1 question for me: Which is better, LED LCD TV or Plasma? And I found out that w hen choosing between plasma and LCD TVs, you're actually selecting between two competing technologies, both of which achieve similar features (i.e., ,bright crystal-clear images, super color-filled pictures. They are only different the way they deliver the image to the viewer. And this is not important for me. So I decided to take the tv whcih I'll be like- the price, the design, and the picture and my preference is lcd tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels