Friday, October 14, 2011

Redecorating like Melanie Paxson

i've been thinking about redecorating a long time and now I've got an idea from Melanie Paxson. Melanie Paxson stars on the ABC comedy series "Notes From the Underbelly," which airs Wednesdays on ABC. Produced by film director Barry Sonnenfeld and Kim and Eric Tannenbaum ("Two and a Half Men"), the series is an ensemble comedy about pregnancy and maintaining relationships with family and friends.
I've found good and not very pricy euro lounger and I think that me and my dog will look good on it just like Melanie looks with her dogs. Also I've been thinking about good low table and ta-da this site has it too. May be little pricy but good quality and good look demand some spending. Another problem is with my lounge- I have a few pieces of furniture there and they are white, black and brown. I've decided to cover one brown piece with adjustable paper which look like zebra- black and white stripes which is soo stylish- just like Melanie floor cover is. And after that it popped up in my mind that it would be great to decorate it with some wold savannah animal - may be giraffe statue ? And I've found my giraffe statue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels