Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Amanda Seyfried Undergoing Therapy for Panic Attacks- can Reiki help her?

Actress Amanda Seyfried has been undergoing cognitive therapy sessions to help cope with panic attacks brought on by the pressures of fame. The "Mamma Mia!" star admits she feels anxious ahead of premieres and live interviews and she's sought professional help to combat her issues. She tells the British edition of Glamour magazine, "That's been such a great tool, and my therapist told me that I passed with flying colors, but we'll see how things go. "I still do get terribly nervous, and that's partly due to the fact I think too much and overanalyze things. I'll start worrying about my parents or my dog, and I'll picture him opening the window of my apartment and falling out, even though I can't get that thing open myself." Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/#ixzz1Zqry9Hye I think that Reiki can help her more. Some of my students overcame the same issues when started work with Reiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels