Sunday, October 13, 2013

My scientific research helped me to save my cat from terminal cancer.

My scientific interests are in the field of oncology. I developed a few protocol for cancer treatment and recently tried it on my cat. Veterinarian suggested to put him to sleep because he had a cancer. I used my protocol with Catalytic therapy for cancer and Reiki healing for cancer. And after a few weeks he was cancer free. He is gaining weight, has good appetite and stamina. I think that I achieved my goal- to get the cancer treatment in case someone of my family will need it. Of course I wanted to more people be able to use it, but this is not under my power. I tried to get funding to continue research to present this method to public, but it was impossible. However I've got that I want- I can be sure that I will be able to help myself and my family and for now it's enough for me. If you are interesting in this method feel free to ask me. The Effect of Energy Healing on in vitro Tumour Cells Proliferation Cell Cycle and Apoptosis-an Experimental Study(Link) J Cancer Sci Ther 1: 011-015. doi:10.4172/1948 5956.1000017 February 20, 2010 In this paper, we examined the ability of healing, involving subtle energy fields in and around the practitioner’s body for medical purposes to damage cancer cells in vitro. Contact treatments by Reiki practitioners were combined with techniques of cell culture and randomized, blind design on human breast cancer cell line MCF-7. The effects of cancer cell damage were characterized by measurements of cell proliferation suppression, cell cycle distribution, and increased apoptosis. Student’s t-test calculations (significant difference at P<0.05) and ANOVA tests were used. Catalytic Therapy of Cancer with Ascorbate and Extracts of Medicinal Herbs(Link) Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2010 June; 7(2): 203–212. December 26, 2007 Catalytic therapy (CT) is a cancer treatment modality based on the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) using a combination of substrate molecules and a catalyst. In the present work, herb extracts containing pigments have been studied as a catalyst in place of PcCo. Extracts from herbs are expected to have efficiency comparable with that of phthalocyanines but as natural products, to exhibit fewer side effects. The present studies demonstrate that a combined use of ascorbate and herbal extracts results in ROS production and a significant decrease in the number of cancer cells after a single in vitro treatment. Treatment with ascorbate in conjunction with extracts prepared from several medicinal herbs stimulated apoptosis and disrupted the cell cycle. The number of cells accumulating in the sub-G0/G1 stage of the cell cycle was increased 2- to 7-fold, and cells in G(2)/M increased 1.5- to 20-fold, indicating that the treatment protocol was highly effective in suppressing DNA synthesis and potentially reflecting DNA damage in the tumor cells. In addition, 20-40% of the cells underwent apoptosis within 24 h of completing treatment. Our results suggest that herbal extracts can function as CT catalysts in the treatment of cancer. Catalytic therapy of cancer with porphyrins and ascorbate(Link) Cancer Letters, Volume 252, Issue 2, Pages 216-224, 2007 2007 Catalytic therapy (CT) is a cancer treatment modality based on the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) using a combination of substrate molecules and a catalyst. The most frequently used substrate and catalyst pair is ascorbate/Co phthalocyanine (PcCo). In the present study, porphyrins containing transition metal ions as catalysts in place of PcCo were studied. Porphyrins that are expected to be as efficient as phthalocyanines, but may have fewer side effects, were analyzed. ROS production through the combined use of ascorbate and porphyrins decreased the number of breast cancer tumor cells by 20-40% after a single in vitro treatment, as compared to control cells. Treatment with ascorbate in conjunction with porphyrins stimulated apoptosis and disrupted the cell cycle. These treatments enhanced apoptosis by 20-40% when compared to treatments with ascorbate and porphyrins. In addition, the number of cells accumulating in the sub G0/G1 stage of the cell cycle increased from 3- to 10-fold, potentially reflecting that the treatment was highly effective in inducing DNA damage in the tumor cells, suggesting that porphyrins may be beneficial as a CT catalyst in the treatment of cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels