Monday, May 14, 2012

Keen: Problem solution : Pay after results offer and training of self love

Keen: Problem solution : Pay after results offer and training of self love


Pay after results offer and training of self love

I am offering the new option- you may send me free mail and I'll answer your questions and help remove your problems from your aura and much more. But you'll pay only if you feel that it helped you.

Another free offer will be the trainings here in this blog-during few years  I provide a few free training on my site and people who participated in them have great results.
They changed their lives, found new partners , new homes, health, etc.

The trainings are- self love training, past life training, chakras cleansing training, soul mate connections, wish well, and lose weight.

I think that we will start here with self love training.
Because the absence of self love is the main problem which lead to all other problem. And please do not mistake self love and selfishness. Selfishness is the product of absence of self love. as well as complete forgetting of your need is the product of absence of self love either.

So our training will start with the affirmation " I completely love and accept myself" and the supporting energy with I'll send to all participants. To get this energy you need only to think I am ready to get energy for self love from Rozareiki.

People who participated in this training before was amassed how different work with affirmation supported by energy is from work with only affirmation.  Much more effective, complete and dipp to the source of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels